Saturday, November 20, 2010

Friendship.....

What does friends mean to you? I mean seriously, have you ever thought what friendship means?..haha..I guess not. Well according to wikipedia, friendship means:

friendship is considered to be closer than association, although there is a range of degrees of intimacy in both friendships and associations. Friendship and association can be thought of as spanning across the same continuum. The study of friendship is included in sociology, social psychology, anthropology, philosophy, andzoology. Various theories of friendship have been proposed, among which are social exchange theory, equity theory, relational dialectics, and attachment styles.

Well Friendship to me means that you have made a pledge to a person to be the best friend as possible, to make sure that you give good advice to the person, to make sure that you try your best to never betray that person, to make sure that you would be there for the person when they are down to comfort them or to give them moral support.

If you are not at the appropriate age please do not get too close and give the person a wrong idea. Yeah, you should know what I mean here..haha. If you do not, go and ask someone to read this blog post and tell them what it means....hehehaha

I have good friend name who I must not reveal as face it, the internet is not exactly the safest place to place your personal information...hahahah...Its true..He may not be the best of friends
but he has quite a nice personality, but then he has a VERY BAD temper that reallly really stinks..haha

Nevertheless, I would still give good advice as he is still my friend. Oh and One more thing, you should be friends wii=th a person because of his or her personality, not because of whether he or she is rich...

Anyways, I had my say on friends, are you a good friend?


No comments:

Post a Comment